- Kettlebell Bootcamp Class days/times:
Monday & Thursday from 11:30 am- 12:20 pm for 6 weeks
- This class combines Kettlebells, bodyweight exercises, plyo boxes,balance balls, and free weights, to provide a total body workout. The moves in this class will get your heart rate going and will encourage all-over toning,sculpting and fat burning.Helpful tips on diet to support fat burning will be included. All levels and ages welcome.
- Sharon Nelson received her health coaching certification from one of the most respected nutrition schools in the world, The Institute of Integrative Nutrition. In addition she has a B.S. in psychology and addictions counseling with over 25 years of training in the Three Principles Psychology. Sharon’s extensive background in kettlebell training and certifications started in 2003.
- Fitness Over Forty Express Challenge Class days/times:
Monday & Wednesday from 5:15 - 6:05 pm for 6 weeks
- Class size limited to eight (8) people
- Focus on Posture, Balance & Strength...blended into FUN circuits so that you will get a great workout! Unilateral training with free weights, bands and our own body weight...NOT machines!
- Dr. DeNunzio is certified as an Advanced Sports Performance Coach, through the U.S. Olympic Training Center & U.S.A. Weightlifting. Dr. DeNunzio leads our H.C. Sweere Center for Clinical Biomechanics and Applied Ergonomics Lab
Cost:12 classes for $195
● Parking: far east end of building, lower lot, entrance #7; Blue Sweere Clinic sign